Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Officially on the Job Trainee

It was my first day on my job, and I'm looking forward for a productive day... :)
I would just first like to describe my work place...
I worked in ABS-CBN Pampanga located in Brgy. Lara City of San Fernando Pampanga. (3 rides away from out home...approximately 30 mins. tricycle ride,    15 mins. jeepney ride then anoher 10 mins. tricycle ride..) ..medyo kapagod, pero chill lang . . . :)
not so big studio/office.. Few people working on the area.. hmm,. around 20-30 siguro kasama na mga security gueards.. hehe

ABS-CBN Pampanga, hmm,. regional network group ng ABS-CBN.
It has two shows, TV Patrol Pampanga(daily) every 5:00 pm. 45 mins. total running time..
and Bida Kampampangan every Saturday 7 am.
I worked in TV Patrol Pampanga and i also did some research in Bida Kapampangan..


And here it goes,
first day of my On the Job Training..
i was expecting a productive day..
I arrive at the base 9:05 am.. the first hour of my stay is medyo boring pa..
wala masyado pinapagawa..
Then my super visor Sir John Mark tasked me to call the Rabies Coordinator and asked if he/she is available to be our guest in Diretso Ora Mismo (Segment in TV Patrol)
Then another tasked was given to me..
             Get weather update.
             Encode news..
             Met Ms.Gemma Cacas.. (Area Manager)
             Sequence news...


Busy hour or peak hour in our office is around 3pm - 5 pm until the news show starts..
At, first, i was just observing the flow of the news program....


Studio set for Diretsu Ora Mismo

Guest for DOM- from DOLE


After the news show, its a practice to take a photo with the guest. :)







After, the news show, we had an audition for news reporter.
I was tasked to assist the applicants and i was also task to be a talent,, hehe :)


Applicant

Applicant

Talent :) 

Played as Mayora (hehe).. kunwari live coverage ng floodings.

Sir Guda and the Applicants
 And that ends my first day of OJT :)



No comments:

Post a Comment